Write to Elder Reiley

Washington Vancouver Mission
2223 NW 99th St.
Vancouver WA 98665
jaxon.reiley@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 28, 2015

12/28/2015

Dear Family,

Skye was awesome! I love being able to do that. Thanks for all of the updates. I'm so glad that everybody is doing well. I'm so grateful for the technology that allows us to do that.

The rest of the day was great! We had dinner with the Ward family. It was pretty chaotic and crazy and informal, which is just how we like it. They are a cool family and hilarious too so we spent a lot of time laughing. The Burgess family represents Astoria really well... a great family. I'm so thankful for both of those families and for their willingness to have us in their homes for the holidays.

We did meet with Bekka this week and had another great lesson with her. And she came to church again! She is really progressing well. Right now she is on-date for February 6th, but we might be able to move that up if she keeps progressing like this. The K family is doing well. They are the ones that we gave blessings to when their son went in for surgery. They were very appreciative of the blessings. They should be getting back to Astoria sometime this week. Devon is also doing well. He came to church again, but he went out of town for a while and I'm not sure when he is getting back. There was a Spanish family that the sisters brought to church. It was fun setting up all of the translating equipment and it was cool to see Elder Stevens translate for them and I think they enjoyed it.

I'm bummed about the Cavs losing to Golden State on Christmas day. That was a big game. Hopefully they can bounce back.

I'll send some Elder Steven's information so Mike and Kathryn can find his family in Fillmore when they go this week. I told him you weren't really stalking him! Haha. Hopefully they can find them and talk to them while they are there. Elder Stevens a really cool guy.

Thanks for the great email. I love hearing from you every week. Keep up the great work. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love: Jaxon






Longview and The Tame Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment