Write to Elder Reiley

Washington Vancouver Mission
2223 NW 99th St.
Vancouver WA 98665
jaxon.reiley@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 14, 2015

Picture Palooza! (9/10/2015)


 
1. Elder Martin and I with the Vipperman family (active members) at DQ

2. The Gresham zone!

3. An investigator from a different Ward in the stake fed 10 missionaries lunch after our district meeting!

4. The boonies

5. Mt. Hood










 
1. Elder Martin, Brother Culver (Andie's neighbor), Andie, and me at the temple.

 


3. Elder Aguirre and Andie

2. Me with the De Vries family. Brother De Vries has terminal cancer and doesn't have much time left. I loved my visits with them. They are both members. Brother De Vries is also Australian.

4. Elder Tinker (from Lewisville, Idaho) and Elder Aguirre taught Andie before we came in.

5. Elder Martin and I with Andie and her four year old son, Airon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment