Write to Elder Reiley

Washington Vancouver Mission
2223 NW 99th St.
Vancouver WA 98665
jaxon.reiley@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 16, 2015

11/16/2015

Dear Family,

Beverly Hansen (grandpa Reiley's cousin) email is beverly.hansen69@gmail.com. Her husband is not a member.

Thanks for the email. It was another busy week of exchanges. On Monday we were in Vancouver, on Tuesday we were in the Sunnnyside ward (my first ward) in Portland. We were in Camas on Wednesday and Battle Ground on Thursday. Then we went to the coast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

All of the missionaries are so different. It is amazing to me. Sometimes it's hard to believe that we all came from the same Father in Heaven. I pretty much have the same generic questions that I ask all of the missionaries. I ask about their family and their home life. Then I ask them about how their mission is going and some of their goals. and some things that they are struggling with. Every missionary has different answers. It has been great to get to know them.

The trip to the coast was great. Astoria is the main city out there. We stayed with the zone leaders Friday and Saturday night because it is such a long drive to Vancouver. Missionary work is a lot different out there. It is a lot more rural which means a lot more driving around. I would have a hard time serving there. It is BEAUTIFUL there, though. If the weather wasn't so awful I would've taken more pictures. I have a few that I will send, though. 

Thanks for the updates from home. I am curious to see how the basketball season goes. Especially with all of those seniors. That's too bad that girls basketball didn't have many come out. 

That is about all I have to report. Sorry of the short email. I am loving this assignment. Thanks as always for all the the love and support. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. Everybody have a great week!

Love,
Jaxon.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment